File not found
Mikal 605.11
2018-04-09 16:52:16 UTC

https://dso-browser.com/deep-sky/5358/ngc-4317/nonexistent

NGC 4317
Image desired
Zodiac sign Head hair
Type Non-existent object (NF)
NGC NGC 4317
Straight ascension 12 h 22 m 41 s
Declination
( epoch 2000) + 31 ° 2 '12 "
Portal Portal icon Universe
NGC 4317 is a non-existent object in the constellation Head hair . The celestial object was discovered on 13 March 1785 by the German-British astronomer William Herschel .
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/NGC_4317

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?t=nasb&strongs=h4317
Mikal 605.11
2018-04-09 17:12:28 UTC
Post by Mikal 605.11
http://youtu.be/_GUqHLMKjBc
https://dso-browser.com/deep-sky/5358/ngc-4317/nonexistent
NGC 4317
Image desired
Zodiac sign Head hair
Type Non-existent object (NF)
NGC NGC 4317
Straight ascension 12 h 22 m 41 s
Declination
( epoch 2000) + 31 ° 2 '12 "
Portal Portal icon Universe
NGC 4317 is a non-existent object in the constellation Head hair . The celestial object was discovered on 13 March 1785 by the German-British astronomer William Herschel .
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/NGC_4317
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?t=nasb&strongs=h4317
1 week ago (edited)
YouTube says a asian company owns the rights of this video(???) Not Apple corps. The good news is that it won't get taken down.
Update: I won the dispute for this video. It definitely won't get taken down as it doesn't have any copyright anymore

3221
2018-04-10 16:33:51 UTC
Post by Mikal 605.11
Post by Mikal 605.11
http://youtu.be/_GUqHLMKjBc
[...]
http://youtu.be/FDMEiXykoM4
ARTIST: Paul Henning
TITLE: The Beverly Hillbillies
Lyrics and Chords

[Television Theme Song]

Come 'n listen to my story 'bout a man named Jed
A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed
And then one day, he was shootin' at some food
And up through the ground come a bubblin' crude
Oil, that is, black gold, Texas tea

/ C - G - / - - C - / - - F - / G - - C / - - - - /

Well, the first thing you know, old Jed's a millionaire
Kin folk said, Jed, move away from there
Said, Californy is the place you oughta be
So they loaded up the truck and they moved to Beverly
Hills, that is, swimmin' pools, movie stars

Well, now it's time to say goodbye to Jed and all his kin
They would like to thank you folks for kindly droppin' in
You're all invited back again to this locality
To have a heapin' helpin' of their hospitality
Hillbilly, that is, set a spell, take your shoes off

Y'all come back now, hear?

http://www.guntheranderson.com/v/data/beverlyh.htm
Glenn Knickerbocker
2018-04-14 18:40:12 UTC
And he's buying a stairway to Heaven.
a n c i e n t
2018-04-15 18:28:40 UTC
Post by Glenn Knickerbocker
Post by 3221
Come 'n listen to my story 'bout a man named Jed
A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed
And then one day, he was shootin' at some food
And he's buying a stairway to Heaven.
And more competent roofers!

GREEN BAY – Heavy snow caused a partial collapse of the roof Sunday morning at the Econo Lodge hotel in Ashwaubenon.

The collapse was over the hotel's pool area, which was unoccupied at the time.

Chris Stephens of Fort Wayne, Indiana, said he was making waffles for breakfast in the hotel's lobby around 9:40 a.m. when the incident occurred.

"I just heard this huge bang," Stephens said.

https://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/story/news/2018/04/15/econolodge-roof-collapse-ashwaubenon/518546002/
word-sword
2018-04-17 16:44:13 UTC
Post by 3221
Come 'n listen to my story 'bout a man named Jed
A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed
And then one day, he was shootin' at some food
And he's buying a stairway to Heaven.
We can branch off another node here.
Paige Roberts
Virtually Perfect
93.5
"No, I just...I saw some of the photos.Of my food".

"So what if you can see
The darker side of me
No-one will ever change this
Animal I have become"
Leo Anthony Sgouros
2018-05-12 17:04:42 UTC
Post by Mikal 605.11
http://youtu.be/_GUqHLMKjBc
https://dso-browser.com/deep-sky/5358/ngc-4317/nonexistent
NGC 4317
Image desired
Zodiac sign Head hair
Type Non-existent object (NF)
NGC NGC 4317
Straight ascension 12 h 22 m 41 s
Declination
( epoch 2000) + 31 ° 2 '12 "
Portal Portal icon Universe
NGC 4317 is a non-existent object in the constellation Head hair . The celestial object was discovered on 13 March 1785 by the German-British astronomer William Herschel .
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/NGC_4317
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?t=nasb&strongs=h4317
We know that hair isn’t everything, but it’s our mission to give back some control to kids in such a difficult situation.

https://www.wigsforkids.org/resources/causes-of-hair-loss/cancer/

It isn't?

:-)
Leo Anthony Sgouros
2018-05-12 18:01:51 UTC
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 11:52:18 AM UTC-5, Leo Anthony Sgouros wrote:
<snip>
https://books.google.com/books?id=V-UKHikgH-IC&pg=PA369&lpg=PA369&dq=eternity+artifact+created+a+new+universe+moved+galaxy&source=bl&ots=7RJAjPkPjZ&sig=ss6MEbcTT_h-WGLLFKfkAZeKADU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-zK_634DbAhVLM6wKHc7oB0wQ6AEILDAB#v=onepage&q=eternity%20artifact%20created%20a%20new%20universe%20moved%20galaxy&f=false

https://futurism.com/the-kardashev-scale-type-i-ii-iii-iv-v-civilization/

BTW, is influencing nature to cooperate on there?

I am too indifferent to look, as indifferent as I am to your beliefs or your coming to our world.
Leo Sgouros
2019-06-14 21:35:07 UTC
Post by Leo Anthony Sgouros
<snip>
https://books.google.com/books?id=V-UKHikgH-IC&pg=PA369&lpg=PA369&dq=eternity+artifact+created+a+new+universe+moved+galaxy&source=bl&ots=7RJAjPkPjZ&sig=ss6MEbcTT_h-WGLLFKfkAZeKADU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-zK_634DbAhVLM6wKHc7oB0wQ6AEILDAB#v=onepage&q=eternity%20artifact%20created%20a%20new%20universe%20moved%20galaxy&f=false
https://futurism.com/the-kardashev-scale-type-i-ii-iii-iv-v-civilization/
How did they "focus it". LOL, I can't tell you that one.

NGC 610 and 611. This pair of objects is probably irretrieveably lost, thanks to Muller's poor discovery positions. I searched the sky for several degrees in all directions from the nominal positions, but turned up nothing that matches Muller's description. In particular, there are no galaxies in the area with a 10th magnitude star at position angle = 280 degrees, distance 2.4 arcmin. Muller also gives an "accurate" offset of N611 from N610: "Following previous at PA 60 degrees, dist = 0.5 arcmin," but then adds, "vF *?" This would be a striking configuration -- even if the second object is a star -- but it's nowhere in the area that I can see. There is no sketch, but even if there were, it could only confirm Muller's clear descriptions.
Wolfgang Steinicke again drew my attention to this missing pair in July 1998. I made a further search at "reasonable" digit errors (e.g. 1hr in RA, 10deg in Dec), but found nothing matching Muller's description anywhere near any of the resulting positions. It may be worthwhile for other interested investigators to cover the areas, too -- they may have more luck than I.
http://www.docdb.net/show_object.php?id=ngc_610
Leo Sgouros
2020-01-26 06:44:34 UTC
Post by Leo Sgouros
Post by Leo Anthony Sgouros
<snip>
https://books.google.com/books?id=V-UKHikgH-IC&pg=PA369&lpg=PA369&dq=eternity+artifact+created+a+new+universe+moved+galaxy&source=bl&ots=7RJAjPkPjZ&sig=ss6MEbcTT_h-WGLLFKfkAZeKADU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-zK_634DbAhVLM6wKHc7oB0wQ6AEILDAB#v=onepage&q=eternity%20artifact%20created%20a%20new%20universe%20moved%20galaxy&f=false
https://futurism.com/the-kardashev-scale-type-i-ii-iii-iv-v-civilization/
How did they "focus it". LOL, I can't tell you that one.
The word focus shows up at 4:36 in Alice In Chains Black Antenna Episode 07.
Page 63 line 4 in Leviathan hath
" is taken at it's face value as a universally valid theory "

<snip>
Page 615 is interesting as well.
Leo Sgouros
2020-11-08 19:33:47 UTC
Post by Mikal 605.11
https://dso-browser.com/deep-sky/5358/ngc-4317/nonexistent
NGC 4317
Image desired
Zodiac sign Head hair
Type Non-existent object (NF)
NGC NGC 4317
Straight ascension 12 h 22 m 41 s
Declination
( epoch 2000) + 31 ° 2 '12 "
Portal Portal icon Universe
NGC 4317 is a non-existent object in the constellation Head hair . The celestial object was discovered on 13 March 1785 by the German-British astronomer William Herschel .
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/NGC_4317
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?t=nasb&strongs=h4317
In this 'verse, such things as a "Lemp curse" need not even exist.
In that story, two dense powerful objects are used to move a civilization into a new pocket universe. Metaphors do have power, as Building 20 got nicked when the Ian Fleming Fleming broke atmo'.

Leo Sgouros <***@gmail.com>
Mon, Mar 2, 4:53 PM
to me

At the minimum we'll swoop in at her death and rescue her on that end. Those operations live atmospheric traces, but I have made my decision. Many are called, few are chosen.
So it is written.