Real Sang
Leo Sgouros
2020-01-16 02:47:52 UTC
The Ship Who Searched, from "Brain Ships"
81.22
" to find the Holy Grail now?"
Leo Sgouros
2020-01-16 19:32:41 UTC
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
Leo Sgouros
2020-01-17 02:49:38 UTC
https://www.reddit.com/r/latin/comments/696vcl/translation_request_no_power_in_the_verse_can/
Leo Sgouros
2020-01-23 20:55:31 UTC
Post by Leo Sgouros
Post by Leo Sgouros
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
https://www.reddit.com/r/latin/comments/696vcl/translation_request_no_power_in_the_verse_can/
Learning the UNIX Operating System
4th Edition.
81.22
" with a single word or a word and a few arguments. For example, one of.."
ZERO
The Biography of a Dangerous Idea
" verse. The answer was found in zero."

"with a word she can get what she came for"
Leo Sgouros
2020-09-10 04:56:37 UTC
Post by Leo Sgouros
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
That was tattoo'd on C's arm.
https://vapolluan.livejournal.com/173076.html

Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 16:04:36 -0600
Subject: Bond. :-)
From: Leo Sgouros <***@gmail.com>
To: charlotte x <***@gmail.com>
Leo Sgouros <***@gmail.com>
Fri, Feb 21, 4:04 PM
to charlotte

Luncheon Prayer, Today, February 21, 2020

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizpah_(emotional_bond)

Study Bible
Jacob's Covenant with Laban
…48Then Laban declared, “This mound is a witness between you and me this day.” Therefore the place was called Galeed. 49and also Mizpah, because he said, “May the LORD keep watch between you and me when we are absent from one another. 50If you mistreat my daughters or take other wives, although no one is with us, remember that God is a witness between you and me.”…

Also this from the ark, whose relevance I have been going on about, you'll recall.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////
Leo Sgouros
2020-11-10 22:47:59 UTC
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 16:04:36 -0600
Fri, Feb 21, 4:04 PM
to charlotte
Luncheon Prayer, Today, February 21, 2020
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizpah_(emotional_bond)
Study Bible
Jacob's Covenant with Laban
…48Then Laban declared, “This mound is a witness between you and me this day.” Therefore the place was called Galeed. 49and also Mizpah, because he said, “May the LORD keep watch between you and me when we are absent from one another. 50If you mistreat my daughters or take other wives, although no one is with us, remember that God is a witness between you and me.”…
Also this from the ark, whose relevance I have been going on about, you'll recall.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////
So a good place to about Character. Charlotte had quotes about courage and staying strong in her various art books, one of which is labelled "COPE". I can of course understand her visage in that Christmas Day pic, still not for sure if I am not some creep from her past. Early on but after that day, I told God I totally and without reservation forgive her for anything I learn about her, and if need be, take her into mine own house and never lay a finger on her, because she was also not well. Her spirit was fine, and not just fine but magnificent, but her physical architecture was failing her. Yet I also knew she was vital for the plan, to have a place where people like us can thrive when we go. So we got close, but not like that. And then God revealed through her work He made me the subject of Jeremiah 31.22. Which also shows an extreme ironic nature of His. Her mother, God bless her, thought had lost her daughter, yet her associates knew she had me looking for her from time to time. This interesting exchange happened, which I never thought would see the light of day, I guess it shows a whole mess of character stuff for our whole House.

Message ID <CAJ86=Y_bP932U_oOQ34X8Cf83wcpYhpavaLdbfQ=RqSx2LSh+***@mail.gmail.com>
Created at: Fri, May 29, 2020 at 2:23 PM (Delivered after 0 seconds)

I have not seen C for a bit so I went and spoke to some of the folks that know her. I brought her up when they got mouthy with me about was I was doing approaching them and then they realized to whom they were speaking. One young man said it was possible she had gotten some money that apparently was floating around down there, some kind of * state * aid she may have signed up for, as he had not seen her in a week. I had mentioned the stimulus and he told me he didnt know about her " federal life ".
Leo Sgouros
2020-01-22 21:15:15 UTC
Post by Leo Sgouros
The Ship Who Searched, from "Brain Ships"
81.22
" to find the Holy Grail now?"
" a prayer group or rosary gathering "
Making Friends with the Saints.
This book mentions St. Isidore as a proposed patron of internet users.
That slot is taken, unless patron Saint of "internet users" is different from
patron Saint of the "internet", which it well could be. I think some of you should specifically talk to Martin (MLK) while using the internets, see if you can get responses,
" on what is happening in your own life " (page 7 line 21)

TBC!