who made who?
mantinin
2006-11-19 03:23:53 UTC
it began at 6:57 it took 16 minutes to identify the enemy and bring
the forces to bear.
DREITZES YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD I READ YOUR BOOK -- The ...
alt.pouting.sandwich - Jan 23 1999, 6:21 pm by Leo Sgouros - 1 message
- 1 author

time stuff I am trying to break your heart 6:57 Kamera 3:29 Radio
cure 5:08 War on war 3:47
Jesus, etc 3:50 Ashes of American flags 4:43 Heavy metal drummer 3:08
I'm the ...
alt.religion.kibology - Jul 3 2002, 7:53 pm by Leo Sgouros - 1 message
- 1 author

From: Leo Sgouros - view profile
Date: Fri, Sep 27 2002 8:28 pm
Email: "Leo Sgouros" <***@comcast.net>
Groups: alt.religion.kibology
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

How many chevrons are on the Stargate?
The Stargate contains nine chevrons. Although the gate has nine
chevrons,
typically only seven of these are used when dialing from a gate. In the

episode The Fifth Race, an eighth chevron was activated (thanks to the
Asgard) and Carter noted, "The extra chevron must add a new distance
calculation to the existing points, like a different area code." So
far, the
eighth chevron has been used only once (on the Earth Stargate), and the

purpose or function of the ninth chevron is still unknown.
http://www.stargate-sg1.com/home/faq/

141, 722 Go check out any religious debate thread on any newsgroup.
Happens all the
time. When asked for proof, the superstitious immediately ...

2020-11-14 22:03:06 UTC
http://youtu.be/fhBChOeIaVU