fiji letters sacred?...
Ryan Almos
2022-05-24 00:36:33 UTC
The greek letters Phi Gamma Delta are sacred. They are not to be
used on anything that can be destroyed(such as sweatshirts, mugs, posters,
etc...).
So if I am in a FIJI's killfile, and I use the letters Phi Gamma Delta,
and the post (and thus the letters in them) are deleted, what terrible
fate will befall the Phi Gamma Delta boy?
--
ted frank "Jocelyn Elders Forces Clinton's Hand"
-- Associated Press headline
The inside ankle area is allowable as long as it can be covered. Then at least when you die brothers can make your skin into a nice flag or something
Leo Sgouros
2022-05-29 17:12:58 UTC
Post by Ryan Almos
The greek letters Phi Gamma Delta are sacred. They are not to be
used on anything that can be destroyed(such as sweatshirts, mugs, posters,
etc...).
So if I am in a FIJI's killfile, and I use the letters Phi Gamma Delta,
and the post (and thus the letters in them) are deleted, what terrible
fate will befall the Phi Gamma Delta boy?
--
ted frank "Jocelyn Elders Forces Clinton's Hand"
-- Associated Press headline
The inside ankle area is allowable as long as it can be covered. Then at least when you die brothers can make your skin into a nice flag or something
A foot flag? NTTAWWT