plz confirm
Glenn Knickerbocker
2020-10-31 20:09:44 UTC
desperately seeking reassurance that the sun will indeed explode if I
don't divide my tuna-egg salad exactly into five portions

¬R http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/cats "Would you like to watch a movie
about George Wendt while eating Chinese food with a cat?" --Andy Simmons
Adam Funk
2020-11-06 09:12:44 UTC
Post by Glenn Knickerbocker
desperately seeking reassurance that the sun will indeed explode if I
don't divide my tuna-egg salad exactly into five portions
Did she explode?

You can never be sure.

<https://xkcd.com/1132/>
Post by Glenn Knickerbocker
¬R http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/cats "Would you like to watch a movie
about George Wendt while eating Chinese food with a cat?" --Andy Simmons
Do you mean the cat is eating the food too, or in it?
--
Now you're climbing to the top of the company ladder
Hope it doesn't take too long
Come a day when you'll be gone ---Boston
AlistairG
2021-10-02 16:46:44 UTC
Post by Glenn Knickerbocker
desperately seeking reassurance that the sun will indeed explode if I
don't divide my tuna-egg salad exactly into five portions
¬R http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/cats "Would you like to watch a movie
about George Wendt while eating Chinese food with a cat?" --Andy Simmons
Hope this message back in time is not too late, but I recommend adding
pickled red onions for maximum stinkitude.
Adam Funk
relations, for nature cannot be fooled. –--Richard P. Feynman
Leo Sgouros
All this worrying about the sun. Doesn't anyone care about teh moon any more?
mixed nuts
2021-10-19 17:49:31 UTC
Post by Leo Sgouros
Post by Adam Funk
Post by AlistairG
Post by Glenn Knickerbocker
desperately seeking reassurance that the sun will indeed explode if I
don't divide my tuna-egg salad exactly into five portions
¬R http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/cats "Would you like to watch a movie
about George Wendt while eating Chinese food with a cat?" --Andy Simmons
Hope this message back in time is not too late, but I recommend adding
pickled red onions for maximum stinkitude.
Good plan!
relations, for nature cannot be fooled. –--Richard P. Feynman
All this worrying about the sun. Doesn't anyone care about teh moon any more?
The moon attracts meteors and often uses its pagan influence to
passively/aggressively assault the civilizations
(western-judeo-christian) of the much more civilized earth.
Grizzly H.
Adam Funk
2021-10-21 07:29:39 UTC
Post by Leo Sgouros
Post by Adam Funk
Post by AlistairG
Post by Glenn Knickerbocker
desperately seeking reassurance that the sun will indeed explode if I
don't divide my tuna-egg salad exactly into five portions
¬R http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/cats "Would you like to watch a movie
about George Wendt while eating Chinese food with a cat?" --Andy Simmons
Hope this message back in time is not too late, but I recommend adding
pickled red onions for maximum stinkitude.
Good plan!
relations, for nature cannot be fooled. –--Richard P. Feynman
All this worrying about the sun. Doesn't anyone care about teh moon any more?
"The sun, she explode!"
--
Science is what we understand well enough to explain to a computer.
Art is everything else we do. ---Donald Knuth