Dear Doctor Trump
King Nothing
2020-09-17 18:44:35 UTC
Dear Dr. Trump,

I have a question regarding drinking bleach. Looking at
Clorox it seems to have a yellowish tint. Then looking at
Minute-Maid orange juice it has an orange-ish tint.

When I finger-paint yellow and orange go together well.
Based on this I have poured bleach into my orange juice, as
you recommended.

So my question is... really about... internal light
therapy. When I stick it down my throat all I do is gag.
Therefore, should I stick it up my butt, or what?

Please advise, thanks.

---
Rudy Canoza
Only a braindead liberal puppet would think up something like that.
Avis Drożniak
alt.religion.kibology is weird af
Rollory
2021-03-21 11:58:16 UTC
Post by Avis Drożniak
  So my question is... really about... internal light
therapy. When I stick it down my throat all I do is gag.
Therefore, should I stick it up my butt, or what?
Please advise, thanks.
---
alt.religion.kibology is weird af
Spot a spot on the wall. Spot a spot on the lawn.
Spot a spot on the wall. Spot a spot on the moon.
Then, you will become an immortal Xenu superbeing.
King Nothing

Glenn Knickerbocker
2021-03-28 17:20:07 UTC
Post by Rollory
Post by Avis Drożniak
alt.religion.kibology is weird af
Spot a spot on the wall. Spot a spot on the lawn.
Spot a spot on the wall. Spot a spot on the moon.
Spot a spot on the wall. Spot a spot on the lawn.
Spot a spot on the wall. Spot a spot on the moon.
Then, you will become an immortal Xenu superbeing.
Poor Spot.

¬R The anti-suffragists will continue to be eligible, won't they?
http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/engel.html --Ida Husted Harper
Adam Funk
2021-03-29 12:29:45 UTC
Post by Glenn Knickerbocker
Post by Rollory
Post by Avis Drożniak
alt.religion.kibology is weird af
Spot a spot on the wall. Spot a spot on the lawn.
Spot a spot on the wall. Spot a spot on the moon.
Spot a spot on the wall. Spot a spot on the lawn.
Spot a spot on the wall. Spot a spot on the moon.
Then, you will become an immortal Xenu superbeing.
Poor Spot.
"What is it she does now? Look, how she rubs her hands."
--
suckerpunch the demons from my dreams