This group lacks Leo
mixed nuts
2021-02-11 17:04:22 UTC
Has he become statistically improbable?
--
Grizzly H.
Leo Sgouros
2021-02-28 20:39:55 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Has he become statistically improbable?
--
Grizzly H.
“The mystical barque of the Church,” he added, “is preparing anew ‘to put out into the deep’, ...

"It is to the peripheries,” the text reads, "that we must go in order to experience our anointing, the power of the Lord and His redemptive efficacy."

"we live in a situation in which we need a lot of memory."

That last quote is Spock. I said so ;-)

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/pope/news/2021-02/twenty-years-ago-jorge-mario-bergoglio-is-created-cardinal.html
mixed nuts
2021-02-28 22:31:17 UTC
Post by Leo Sgouros
Post by mixed nuts
Has he become statistically improbable?
“The mystical barque of the Church,” he added, “is preparing anew ‘to
put out into the deep’, ...
"It is to the peripheries,” the text reads, "that we must go in order
to experience our anointing, the power of the Lord and His redemptive
efficacy."
"we live in a situation in which we need a lot of memory."
That last quote is Spock. I said so ;-)
https://www.vaticannews.va/en/pope/news/2021-02/twenty-years-ago-jorge-mario-bergoglio-is-created-cardinal.html
Super Mario?

Ergodic.