creationdotexe
Leo Sgouros
2019-11-03 19:44:36 UTC
Unmasked, due to time and expiration of addy's.
So now you know.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 2:42 PM, <***@charter.net> wrote:
Hello.
I quite like that. 'Arjuna' it is. :)

I dug through my inbox and the first e-mail I found was from you -
Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 7:21 PM
721. arnion ar-nee'-on diminutive from 704; a lambkin:--lamb.
721 'Arvadiy ar-vaw-dee' patrial from 719; an Arvadite or citizen of Arvad:--Arvadite.

From: Leo Sgouros <***@att.net>
This was to my LivewireX acct.. I don't recall if I tagged you before. It has been awhile.

I also checked my ***@yahoo.com acct. (I also use this frequently.) The first one I found there from you was -
Leo and the Magical Mystery Core ;-)Wednesday, August 1, 2007 5:15 PM
515 'Eltqon el-te-kone' from 410 and 8626; God (is) straight; Eltekon, a place in Palestine:--Eltekon.
515. axioo ax-ee-o'-o from 514; to deem entitled or fit:--desire, think good, count (think) worthy.

The Catechism has on page 144 line 10
" birth to the vinegar of His Passion..", which is under section 515.

Zero has
"North pole"

Page 61 line 14 of of Steiner "Knowledge" books has
"..as a kind of flame. The center of this flame"

The Four-Fold Way (thanks to El Newcomer) has
"own psychomythology to bring our medicine or power"

The Mark of Athena (a different book in the series, Blood of Olympus) has "feral hog" at 4.7)
61.14
"..want...." He made a fist. " It doesn't matter now. I sent Tyson..."

TBC!
Leo Sgouros
Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 7:21 PM
721. arnion ar-nee'-on diminutive from 704; a lambkin:--lamb.
721 'Arvadiy ar-vaw-dee' patrial from 719; an Arvadite or citizen of Arvad:--Arvadite.
This was to my LivewireX acct.. I don't recall if I tagged you before. It has been awhile.
Leo and the Magical Mystery Core ;-)Wednesday, August 1, 2007 5:15 PM
515 'Eltqon el-te-kone' from 410 and 8626; God (is) straight; Eltekon, a place in Palestine:--Eltekon.
515. axioo ax-ee-o'-o from 514; to deem entitled or fit:--desire, think good, count (think) worthy.
The Catechism has on page 144 line 10
" birth to the vinegar of His Passion..", which is under section 515.
Zero has
"North pole"
Women Who Run With The Wolves

..my ( fill in the blank)---," or " I don't want to change my life," or " I..

TBC!
Leo Sgouros
Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 7:21 PM
721. arnion ar-nee'-on diminutive from 704; a lambkin:--lamb.
721 'Arvadiy ar-vaw-dee' patrial from 719; an Arvadite or citizen of Arvad:--Arvadite.
This was to my LivewireX acct.. I don't recall if I tagged you before. It has been awhile.
Leo and the Magical Mystery Core ;-)Wednesday, August 1, 2007 5:15 PM
515 'Eltqon el-te-kone' from 410 and 8626; God (is) straight; Eltekon, a place in Palestine:--Eltekon.
515. axioo ax-ee-o'-o from 514; to deem entitled or fit:--desire, think good, count (think) worthy.
The Catechism has on page 144 line 10
" birth to the vinegar of His Passion..", which is under section 515.
Zero has
"North pole"
Actually tooplus, the word "mirror" is in the Zero book.
https://vapolluan.livejournal.com/164772.html
Post by Leo Sgouros
Women Who Run With The Wolves
..my ( fill in the blank)---," or " I don't want to change my life," or " I..
322.8 has
..closer, and closer yet.
Lol?
TBC!
Leo Sgouros
Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 7:21 PM
1721 of Catechism is 479.16
"Blessed are the pure in heart"
"..walked the barbarian Princess with her book and her sword"
The Diamond Age
Renley laughed. "Stannis, that's a very pretty sword"
Clash of Kings

TBC!
David DeLaney
2020-03-04 09:31:27 UTC
Sorry, notes are getting a bit complicated.
... you're just NOW realizing this?

Dave, wanting desperately to obtain a decompilation of your parsing engine, as
there are gonna be Undecidable Truths all THRU that puppy

ps: poor Spot!
You wanna see something *really* scary?
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 18:46:58 -0500
Subject: Twilight Bracelet | .hack//Wiki | Fandom
From: Leo Sgouros <***@gmail.com>
To: charlotte x <***@gmail.com>

--000000000000694d7b05a6e62def

Getting a bracelet from you was very special to me.
''''''''''''''''''

NOTE: The o in the you was an i in the original.
Leo Sgouros
2020-01-29 21:10:06 UTC
Post by Leo Sgouros
Unmasked, due to time and expiration of addy's.
So now you know.
Hello.
I quite like that. 'Arjuna' it is. :)
<snip>

April 15th is Charlotte's Birthday. She mentioned to me yesterday a DJ, I thought she called them "chrome 242" but could not find one. I'll ask again, could have been the Spirit driving the conversation. These things happen.
https://vapolluan.livejournal.com/169342.html

Darling I love you but give me Park Avenue!
Also, Diamond Age has "antennas" at 75.8
Leo Sgouros
2020-09-22 00:02:49 UTC
Post by Leo Sgouros
Post by Leo Sgouros
Unmasked, due to time and expiration of addy's.
So now you know.
Hello.
I quite like that. 'Arjuna' it is. :)
<snip>
April 15th is Charlotte's Birthday. She mentioned to me yesterday a DJ, I thought she called them "chrome 242" but could not find one. I'll ask again, could have been the Spirit driving the conversation. These things happen.
https://vapolluan.livejournal.com/169342.html
Darling I love you but give me Park Avenue!
Also, Diamond Age has "antennas" at 75.8
Good place to note that on Christmas day, we were to meet at noon at a certain place. It was 11:40 and I was a bit early, and she comes walking up towards me and she is the reason we ate at House Of Soul.
Also, our covert action arm is the awesome!
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 17:46:13 -0500
Subject: UFP Ian Fleming
From: Leo Sgouros <***@gmail.com>
To: Leo Sgouros <***@gmail.com>

--000000000000ba460605a333d94c

--000000000000ba460105a333d94a

Word came down the wire, the strangers in the shire, ship dispatched lies
waiting and cloaked, observing the comings and goings, as in days of old,
the rulers of man none the wiser.
None left behind!
Leo Sgouros
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 17:46:13 -0500
Word came down the wire, the strangers in the shire, ship dispatched lies
waiting and cloaked, observing the comings and goings, as in days of old,
the rulers of man none the wiser.
None left behind!
On Wed, Feb 26, 2020, 2:58 PM Leo Sgouros <***@gmail.com> wrote:
I stand corrected. Charlotte is now our responsibility. And asset. Her blood is on me.
As you were.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I can tell you that I at first deemed her unsuitable for what is in essence real-time interaction with the Spirit and knowing while the things are happening. She looked at me and repeated, word for word (and looked me in the eye and stressed) what I said to God literally the night before. wrote the note above.
She was fully active and already trained! She had met me wearing an army jacket with the black hourglass on the red background device and the name TEEGARDEN on it.
I cannot stress enough what this stuff means.
Leo Sgouros
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 17:46:13 -0500
[...]
Anyway she had already done the heavy lifting, as it were, by the time she graced my life. The only thing was to leave it for you as an example of the great love and mercy He has for us, and the extent of His grace and how far He will search for any of His little sheeps, even if they *are* dressed like woofs.

The oil I anointed Charlotte with I got from Angela. You don't just grab any old oil for her, it must have it's provenance. It was a day that I was told I needed to pray for myself. This done I went up to the food pantry ( I work again now, no more of that) and Angela comes walking up to me and said that she just wanted to let me know she was supposed to pray for me that day, and then walked right off! So now that oil had some of the water from Charlotte's water bottle in it.
https://vapolluan.livejournal.com/174814.html

Soul One
Blind Melon
"How come, girl was there
When I needed one?
How come, girl was there
When the song is done?
Some say, open your eyes
To a brighter light.
Okay, opened my heart,
They were right."

Leo Sgouros
Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 7:21 PM
721. arnion ar-nee'-on diminutive from 704; a lambkin:--lamb.
721 'Arvadiy ar-vaw-dee' patrial from 719; an Arvadite or citizen of Arvad:--Arvadite.
This was to my LivewireX acct.. I don't recall if I tagged you before. It has been awhile.
Leo and the Magical Mystery Core ;-)Wednesday, August 1, 2007 5:15 PM
515 'Eltqon el-te-kone' from 410 and 8626; God (is) straight; Eltekon, a place in Palestine:--Eltekon.
515. axioo ax-ee-o'-o from 514; to deem entitled or fit:--desire, think good, count (think) worthy.
The Catechism has on page 144 line 10
" birth to the vinegar of His Passion..", which is under section 515.
https://vapolluan.livejournal.com/170059.html

Page 51 line 5 is "joy".
So OK, not a coincidence. :-)
TBC!
mixed nuts
2020-02-09 16:53:16 UTC
Post by Leo Sgouros
The Mark of Athena (a different book in the series, Blood of Olympus) has "feral hog" at 4.7)
61.14
"..want...." He made a fist. " It doesn't matter now. I sent Tyson..."
Does Tyson make feral hog hams and sossiges for the discriminating
consumer that can be delivered to your door within the hour?
Grizzly H.
Leo Sgouros
2020-02-10 14:25:29 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Leo Sgouros
The Mark of Athena (a different book in the series, Blood of Olympus) has "feral hog" at 4.7)
61.14
"..want...." He made a fist. " It doesn't matter now. I sent Tyson..."
Does Tyson make feral hog hams and sossiges for the discriminating
consumer that can be delivered to your door within the hour?
--
Grizzly H.
Is it feeding time already? You ate last week!
I don't know about delivery, I know they do chickens. Alsoo, there is that guy that bites ears. And we had an arkple at Tyson's Corner Rainforest Cafe, my first one. I suspect they had it there because Kibo hated the place.
mixed nuts
2020-02-11 03:23:09 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Leo Sgouros
The Mark of Athena (a different book in the series, Blood of
Olympus) has "feral hog" at 4.7) 61.14 "..want...." He made a
fist. " It doesn't matter now. I sent Tyson..."
Does Tyson make feral hog hams and sossiges for the discriminating
consumer that can be delivered to your door within the hour?
Is it feeding time already? You ate last week! I don't know about
delivery, I know they do chickens. Alsoo, there is that guy that
bites ears. And we had an arkple at Tyson's Corner Rainforest Cafe,
my first one. I suspect they had it there because Kibo hated the
place.
That's closed now - an economic casualty of some sort. Nearest option
would be the Menlo Park Mall but who would go there for an arkple?

I should note that The President Family Plane, N757AF, has been given
the call sign Tyson 1 to expedite air route handling during ski trips,
nature modeling, diplomatic missions and safaris to the dark continent.
Grizzly H.
Leo Sgouros
2020-11-07 22:29:53 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Leo Sgouros
[...]
Yeah well speaking about that, I may have some breaking nudes. That *is* what you are into I reckon.

Grizzly H.
mixed nuts
2020-11-08 15:12:14 UTC
Post by Leo Sgouros
On Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 10:53:32 AM UTC-6, mixed nuts
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Leo Sgouros
[...]
http://youtu.be/w69ZVHpjYAk
Not a one borned and raised south of the Smith and Wesson line. Not a
one.
--
Grizzly H.