Pop music-related question #217
Caleb Miller
2014-08-08 17:49:33 UTC
Who is Nelly Furtado, and why do I think she's singing
"Bullabee-bullabee-bullabee-bullabee-ow-ow-ow-ow" in that song?
you have bees on the brain? it's like water on the knee only it gives
you a bigger buzz.
Sean ("She's not Australian or something is she?") Smith
she's canuckistani. so that'd be a *BIG* no.
--
Philip parked, unbuckled the seat belt, exhaled. Work. It could be worse.
It had been. This was safe harbour. So far, he had seen no signs

Leo Sgouros
2022-06-08 00:43:46 UTC
Post by Caleb Miller
Who is Nelly Furtado, and why do I think she's singing
"Bullabee-bullabee-bullabee-bullabee-ow-ow-ow-ow" in that song?
you have bees on the brain? it's like water on the knee only it gives
you a bigger buzz.
Sean ("She's not Australian or something is she?") Smith
she's canuckistani. so that'd be a *BIG* no.
--
Philip parked, unbuckled the seat belt, exhaled. Work. It could be worse.
It had been. This was safe harbour. So far, he had seen no signs
of Cthulhu or Yog-Sothoth or his dread messenger, Nyarlathotep.
- William Browning Spencer _Resume with Monsters_
Now how did you get in this film???
http://youtu.be/Bi5nAKhXpVw
t approximately 35:32 in John Wick 3 the adjudicator announces she will be staying in room " two hundred seventeen".